Decimal Concepts, Operations & Applications
• Identify place values of digits.
• Model decimals through tenths and hundredths.
• Understand decimal notation through hundredths as an extension of place value.
• Compare and order decimals.
• Identify equivalent fractions and decimals.
• Express mixed numbers and improper fractions as decimals.
• Solve problems with addition and subtraction of decimals.
Fraction Concepts, Operations & Applications
• Recognize, write, and illustrate mixed numbers and improper fractions.
• Find a fraction of a set.
• Recognize relationship between fractions and division.
• Generate equivalent fractions.
• Convert among mixed numbers and improper fractions.
• Add and subtract fractions.