This math journal is perfect for any elementary grade. It has graph paper and other resource pages. Perfect for using as a word problem notebook. I usually type in the word problem and students glue it in the notebook and solve the problem right below it.
It includes 8 pages:
2. Defines digits, place value and base 10 blocks
3. Hundreds chart, greater than and less than
4. Standard, written and expanded form numbers and odd and even
5. Basic Operations: Addition and subtraction
6. Basic Operations: Multiplication and Division
7. Graph paper perfect for equations so students line up their numbers by place value.
8. Half blank for students to write their strategies, and half lined for writing reasoning and answer to word problems.
Pages 7 and 8 are to copied several times so that students have plenty of pages for working on throughout the year.
If your students are not doing multiplication and division yet you can just leave the page out.