Also included in
- THIS IS A BUNDLED SET OF ALL MY 2ND GRADE MATH ACTIVITIES! Buy them together for 25% less than if you bought them separately!INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:2 Digit Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Mega Pack2 Digit Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Centers is packed with engaging activities f$49.50$66.00Save $16.50
- ***SAVE 25% WHEN YOU PURCHASE TOGETHER***Math Journaling is fabulous way to gain insight into your students’ understanding of mathematical concepts, their problem-solving strategies, and their ability to share their thought process. Math Journals are a wonderful addition to ANY math program from gra$27.75$37.00Save $9.25
Math Journal Prompts for each of the Grade 2 Common Core Standards! Math Journaling is a fabulous way to gain insight into your students’ understanding of mathematical concepts, their problem-solving strategies, and their ability to share their thought processes. Math Journals are a wonderful addition to ANY math program from grades K-12.
This set of Math Journal Prompts is aligned to the Grade 2 Common Core. What does that really mean? These journal prompts are first divided by content area (Measurement & Data, Operations & Algebraic Thinking, Number & Operations in Base 10, and Geometry). Each content area is then separated by the individual standards and a series of prompts are provided to target each of those standards. Although meant for Grade 2, these prompts are great for enriching your high First Graders or to provide review and/or support for Third Graders.
Distance Learning Update: This resource just received a MAJOR update to now include Digital Slides (perfect for Google Slides™, Google Drive™, OneDrive, & Seesaw). It also now includes individual pages for each prompt as well as a new guide to help find each prompt in its different versions.
INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT
- Full page of various open-ended math journal prompts for EACH of the 26 Common Core Content Standards for Grade 2
- 95 Photocopy-ready pages for each individual prompt
- PDF with a link to your own copy of Digital Google Slides
- 95 JPEGs of Digital Slides
- Resource Guide: Includes each Common core standard with corresponding prompts, as well as page/slide references for easy navigation.
NEED MORE REASONS TO IMPLEMENT MATH JOURNALS IN YOUR CLASSROOM?
• It is an open-ended and naturally differentiated assessment
• It shifts the Instructional focus from computation to problem-solving and real-life application
• It creates a documented portfolio-like record of student growth and progress
• Teachers gain insight into children’s abilities, opinions, understandings, and misconceptions
• Provides students practice with putting their knowledge into writing
OTHER MATH PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
MORE MATH JOURNAL PROMPTS