The following Math Lab introduces students to the relationship between functions and their inverse.
* This is a hands on activity where students enjoy and learn about functions and inverse functions as they appear on the Cartesian Plane
* Students learn to read the values of an inverse function from a graph
* Students verify by composition that one function is the inverse of another function.
* Students are introduced to "reflections".
* Students learn about the "Horizontal Line Test" when observing and attempting to determine whether an inverse to a function is also a function.
* In this activity, students have the opportunity to recall previously learned material, such as how to determine whether a set of ordered pairs is a function.
* Students enjoy this pleasant approach to reviewing previous material and learning a completely new concept.
LOVE TO TEACH!!!