The following lab is an old time favorite, tailored to the learner new to calculating percents!
* The lab provides hands-on experience intended to reinforce this newly learned concept.
* Two data charts, A and B, are provided in the lab.
* Students begin the lab working as individuals, but conclude working as partners in finding the averages of their collaborative m&m bags.
* Emphasis is made for students to verify that their individual percentages add up to 100% .
* The lab concludes with 10 analysis questions, providing thought and reflection to their work.
* This is an extremely enjoyable lab that students invariably enjoy!
* It is with total confidence that I recommend this lab to the scholar new to percentage calculation!
Thank you, kindly!