Math Lessons Flipbooks Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
Are you ready to take your math lessons to the NEXT LEVEL? Look no further than these engaging & rigorous math flipbooks lessons. Your students will love these high-interest flipbooks, and you will love the skill reinforcement, and practice that each book provides.
Which Math Flipbook resources are included in this bundle?
- Place Value (2 differentiated versions)
- Multiplication (2 differentiated versions)
- Factors, Multiples, Prime and Composite Numbers
- Area and Perimeter (2 differentiated versions)
- Mean, Median, Mode and Range
- Division Strategies (2 differentiated versions)
- Decimal Operations (2 differentiated versions)
- Fraction Skills (2 differentiated versions)
- Fraction Operations (2 differentiated versions)
- Addition & Subtraction Strategies (2 different flipbooks)
- Graphing and Data (2 differentiated versions)
- Elapsed Time
- Measurement (2 differentiated versions)
- Geometry (2 differentiated versions)
- 3rd Grade Review Flipbook
- 4th Grade Review Flipbook
- 5th Grade Review Flipbook
How do these math flipbook resources work?
Each math flipbook acts as a mini interactive notebook that covers a variety of strategies relating to each math skill. The left-hand side of each page helps to TEACH the focus skill, acting as a mini anchor chart that students interact with and complete. On the right-hand side, students engage in varied independent practice.
The final section, ‘Put it All Together’ asks students to synthesize all skills in an engaging review of everything they have learned!
These flipbooks have been designed and differentiated to meet a wide variety of needs. Many are differentiated and include multiple flipbook versions to meet the variety of needs for grades 3-5.
Three Low-Prep and No-Prep Options!
Each flipbook resource comes in three versions, you can choose the one that works best for your class!
- Flipbook with tabs: Print double-sided and cut tabs.
- Full page with NO tabs: Just print and go!
- Digital on Google Slides (Full Color)
What are teachers saying about these math flipbooks?
"Another AMAZING resource by TWAMV! I love how each skill is explained and then there is room for practice/application of the skill. I use these pages to introduce and practice the skill, then students glue them in their notebook to use as a reference for that skill." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Angela E.
"These flipbooks are incredible, the presentation is very clear and concise. They are an excellent learning tool, great for practicing each concept, and can be used for reference once complete." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Christina J.
"Can't say enough great things about this resource! It is perfect for review and new skills!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Breanne B.