This division challenge was created to provide a motivational way for my students to review 4th grade advanced multiplication standards and learn fifth grade multiplication standards. It consists of weekly, leveled practice pages (4 levels) and assessments, answer keys, a data notebook page, and colored brag tags for each level.
It can be used with 4th graders to teach 4th grade advanced division goals and provide enrichment, or with used 5th graders to reteach 4th grade goals & 5th grade division goals. Level 1 is 3 or 4 digit divided by 1 digit numbers. Level 2 is 3 or 4 digit divided by double digit numbers. Level 3 is whole numbers divided by whole numbers to equal decimal quotients. Level 4 decimal numbers divided by one and two digit whole numbers.
The specifics are below:
1. 4 sheets of brag tags (black and white, with minimal color), one for each level of the challenge.
2. Four worksheet practice pages with answer keys, for each of the four levels (32 pages in black and white).
3. One weekly assessment for each of the four levels with keys (8 pages black and white).
4. One "Teacher Talk" page, explaining how I used this challenge in my classroom.
5. One data notebook page for student use (black and white).
6. One data notebook page example (filled out).