(1 & 2) 5 & 10 Squares-5 & 10 square strips for students to create number sentences. Recording sheets & counters included.
(3) Picture Patterns-12 picture pattern strips (AB, AAB, ABB, AABB, ABC, ABCD) & 40 individual picture cards for students to add on to the pattern strips or create their own patterns.
(4) Number Match Cards-Students match number cards, to picture cards, to 10 square cards. Number 1-20.
(5) Addition Cards-8 number lines & 24 addition cards. Students can say the answer with a partner or record the answer on the included recording sheet.
(1) Word Sort-Students practice reading the word cards and sort the 39 word cards according to the number of letters in the word (1, 2, 3, or 4)
(2) Word Shapes-Student can write the correct word on the word shape card (if laminated) or they can write the words on the recording sheet included. There is also a word box paper so students know what words they can choose from for the word shape cards. 11 word shape cards.
(3) Making Words-Students use the letter cards and to make as many words as they can from the words "Happy Halloween." Recording sheet included.
(4) Beginning Sounds-Student match the picture card to the card with it's matching beginning letter sound. 12 picture cards & 12 letter cards.
(5) Emergent Readers-2 emergent readers for students. 1 is about a bat and 1 is about a spider.