These are math & literacy activities with a Thanksgiving theme! 12 activities in all!
(1) Counting by 10s (10-300), 2 recording sheets included
(2) Counting by 1s (1-120), recording sheet included
(3) Thanksgiving Graph: Students count the pictures on the picture page, color in the bar graph, and answer a few questions about the graph.
(4) Addition Cards within 20: 16 addition number sentence cards and 16 answer cards.
(5) Tally Counting (1-20), 2 worksheet activities included: 20 number cards, 20 tally cards.
(6) Missing Number Cards: Number strips with 7 number slots on them (some blanks for students to fill in to practice counting on)
(1) Word Making Spinners, recording sheet included: 2 spinners for students to make words and determine if they are real or nonsense
(2) Roll, Say, Color: Students roll a die to see which word they will say and color.
(3) Thanksgiving Making Words, recording sheet included: Students make as many words as they can using the letters in "Happy Thanksgiving" (1 card for each letter)
(4) Vowel Word Sort: Students sort 20 word cards by their short vowel sounds (includes vowel heading cards)
(5) Acrostic Poems: 2 acrostic poems "THANKS" & "TURKEY"
(6) ABC Order: 12 word cards, recording sheet included
Labels included for each activity.