Math & Literacy - Kindergarten, Pre-K Common Core Standards Aligned
Great interactive activities for the whole class or small groups. These Common Core Standards Posters are ideal for PreK, Kindergarten, as well as Head Start. Great for your learning center or bulletin board.
Use these Posters for dozens of Literacy activities. Here are just a few
sample activities or skills for the Find-Me-Poster :
• Alphabet and number recognition
• Greater than and Less than. Find me a number less than 7
• Sequencing or Ordering. Find me the alphabet that comes right after ‘K’
• Simple addition. Find me the number that means 4 + 1.
• Simple subtraction. Find me the number that means 5 – 2.
• Before and After. Find me the alphabet that comes right before ‘S’
• Vowels. Find me two vowels
• Sounds. Find me the alphabet that makes the _______ sound
• Visual and Motor Skills
• Following Directions
Sample concepts for the Learning Shapes and Colors Poster:
• Color Recognition
• Identify Shapes
• Differentiate. What is the difference between a square and rectangle?
• Compare and Contrast shapes
You can enlarge on card stock or put the pages in a clear plastic sleeve for small group or one-on-one teaching,
Pearlena Wallace, PHD
Apple House Learning℠