Math Logic puzzles, brain teasers Set 1
What educators are saying
Also included in
- ⭐Are you looking for an activity to fire up your math lesson?⭐Do you need an extension or time filling activity to keep your students on task.Math Logic Puzzles and Brain teasers are a great way to start a lesson or use as a brain break.Have them on Interactive Whiteboard displayed as a classroom enPrice $9.00Original Price $12.00Save $3.00
- This bundle of games is an amazing resource to add to any teachers collection. As an added bonus, I am adding my resource "Games that require little or no equipment", which sells in my store for $7.50 as an added sweetener for you, adding amazing value to this bundle.Ideal for anyone working as a SPrice $63.90Original Price $71.00Save $7.10
Are you looking for an activity to fire up your math lesson?
Do you need an extension or time filling activity to keep your students on task.
⭐Math Logic Puzzles and Brain teasers are a great way to start a lesson or use as a brain break or extension activity.
Have them on Interactive Whiteboard displayed as a classroom entry activity.
❤️Suggested ideas for use in the classroom
☀Give your students 5 minutes to solve the riddle or puzzles before revealing the answers. Great discussion starters as many of these may have more than one answer or explanation. Work individually or in teams to determine the answer and share their thinking.
☀Use as a think, pair, share activity so as to encourage mathematical and logical thinking
☀These can also be used for fast finishers as problem solving tasks. Students really enjoy the Optical illusions which are included in this pack.
☀Included is 1 PDF which can be easily saved on any storage device. A great addition to any Relief or Substitute teacher's bag of tricks.
☀Suitable for middle primary to lower secondary students. (Answers included where necessary.)
Can you work out the answer to this one?
"All of Jenny's pets are dogs except one. All of her pets are cats except one. How many cats and dogs does Jenny have? (HINT: Jenny has less than 5 dogs)
(Answer is at the bottom of the page)
⭐What is included in this resource?⭐
✅This resource comes as a PDF with 10 question and answer sheets
✅10 fun optical illusions to ' blow their minds'
⭐What people are saying about this resource⭐
"I have a cluster classroom so this was great. I put it on Goggle classroom, and let my students use it when they had free time. It was very engaging, and fun."
"We've been using these as warm up questions. They love that it isn't directly "math" (equations) and I love that they get really into solving these and getting their brains thinking outside of the box! Thank you!"
"I use these for early finishers. They enjoy solving the puzzles. They are practicing but do not feel they are doing extra work."
"Great Morning discussion or showing it during transition and discuss and they are lining up or when they are getting ready to go home at the end of the day. My students will stop doing what they are doing and they will listen to the question and hate when someone answer without raising their hands."
⭐Other Products you may enjoy ⭐
• BRAIN BREAKS AND OPTICAL ILLUSIONS
• Bell Ringers, Brain Breaks, Games and Puzzles HUGE bundle 16 resources
• Easy Prep Fun games for Morning Meetings, Friday Fun or Brain Breaks
• Halloween themed Brain Breaks and challenges
• Math Logic Puzzles and Brain Teasers- Set 2
• Puzzles and Brain Breaks for Upper Primary- Set 2
• Optical Illusions - Brain Break and Art Activity.
⭐I’m so glad you stopped by my store and checked out this resource!
Follow my store to be updated about new products and sales. Don’t forget to leave feedback to earn credits toward future purchase by heading to MY PURCHASES in your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
Connect with me!
- Find me on Instagram
- Find me on Facebook
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any clarification or product request
❤️ Nikki Tester @Oceanviewresources
After purchasing this product, you must then review in order to earn your credit.
Positive feedback is always welcome, and if you are having any problems with the product please reach out to me via the Questions page or send me an email before posting negative feedback.
☀Remember: For every $1 you spend on TPT, you can earn 1 credit. Every 20 credits earned equals $1 you can apply to future TPT purchases. After purchasing this product, you must then review in order to earn your credit.
⭐Resource Suggestions, Technical Issues and Updates
Your feedback is valuable to me and helps me to determine how useful my products are and what I can do to improve and create better ones in the future. If the feedback is a request to edit a resource, an issue that may need rectifying or a suggestion to create a resource, please let me know via my "Ask a Question". I review resources periodically and update them as needed. :)
☀This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you :)