This packet is full of math resources that will have your students understanding math concepts in no time. There is a ton of resources packed into this packet of math manipulatives. Here is a list of topics and resources you will receive.
1. Count the Math Calculator (A fun math character to help with you instruction)
2. Math vocabulary page
3. A math journal there is a large and small option
4. Digit Sticks- pictorial and numeral versions with name that number game
5. Number shapes with addition and subtraction facts game
6. Place Value cards (thousands, hundreds, tens, and ones) and 4,3,and 2 digit game
7. Hundreds Charts to 1,000 with Hundreds chart puzzle
8. Number lines large and small
9. Rounding to the nearest 10 and rounding game
10. Quick Picture guide and work mat
11. Part-Part-Whole Mats
12. Word Problem structures and creating word problem game.
I hope you enjoy this resource and all the math manipulatives it offers you and your students.