Bright, clear and instantly engaging - it’s the Minions Maths Mat ! Introduce your children to addition in the cutest way possible.
● Video demo and tutorial HERE
For teachers in Australia: ACARA reference: ACMNA004 where the concept of addition is introduced in the Foundation year. The Content Strand: Number and Algebra. The sub-strand: Number and place value: Represent practical situations to model addition and sharing, Elaborations: Using a range of practical strategies for adding and subtracting small groups of numbers, such as visual displays or concrete materials
• In a DP/PYP school, K3 classes and above.
• With ESL Students aged 4 and up.
• With your own children, as I do.
For Common Core Standards see strands selected above.
● NEW - All clip art in my store can be printed onto physical products such as t-shirts, mugs, and phone cases. See my blog for details.
● Follow me for details on all new or updated products
Thank you - Tim Sensei