These puzzle squares can be used for math centers, to introduce or to reinforce a whole group lesson.
I print each on colored card stock, then cut apart and store in plastic bags. The first puzzles included are for students to cut apart themselves and are not matched correctly. Next you will find the answer key correctly matched.
Included are color copies of the puzzles as well as an outline.
1. Division Patterns
2. Measurement – Time
3. Order of Operations
4. Whole Number Addition and Subtraction
5. Multiplication with Powers of Ten
6. Decimal Addition
7. Measurement – Customary Length
8. Decimal Subtraction
9. Decimal and Whole Number Multiplication
10. Measurement – Metric Length
11. Multiplication Patterns