Math meeting is a leveled daily lesson to reinforce basic functional and academic math skills and build independence! Math Meeting 2.0 was created as a highly structured, repetitive daily lesson to teach basic math skills, like a higher level morning meeting. This product requires board space in order to display and use the meeting board pieces and the reference charts.
This product includes materials for the board, reference pages, and two versions of the student response page. Student fill in corresponding information based on the meeting board pieces. Thorough instructions for setup and use are included. This resource also includes objectives for each component of the math meeting that can be utilized to align with or create IEP goals.
This skills targeted in this resource:
- identify season, date, and write digital date
- use technology to look up the temperature
- describe temperature and indicate temperature on thermometer
- identify and list appropriate clothing for the weather
- identify and write a given number for digits 1-60 and determine sequence
- determine if number is even or odd
- make tallies for digits 1-60
- skip count by odds, evens, 5s, and 10s
- complete simple patterns (AB, ABC, AAB, ABB)
- identify coin names and values (penny, nickel, dime, quarter)
- determine time to hour and half hour on a digital and analog clock
This resource works great for a teacher or paraprofessional run group lesson. It can also be adapted to use as a independent station. The daily repetition and consistent structure allows learners to understand what is expected of them and focus on learning new concepts!
Check out the bundle and other levels:
Math Meeting Level 1
Math Meeting Level 2
Math Meeting Level 3
Math Meeting BUNDLE
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper