Do you have a math meeting with your students every morning?These Number of the Day posters and activities are a great way to build number sense for your students and get them warmed up for more!
The posters are colorful and engaging. Use them during your morning math meeting and calendar time. Simply pick a number and then showcase the many different ways you can use and represent that number.
***Updated on 8-15-15 to add 10 frame tracker for days in school, 6 new posters and all posters now come in portrait style.
Just Print and Laminate! I have included 6 Student response sheets as well if you want to have students complete them.
Posters included in this set are:
• Number of the Day
• Tally It
• Number Line
• Written Form
• Place Value
• Before & After
• More & Less
• Expanded Form
• 10 Frame (2 options- up to 10 and up to 20)
• Odd or Even
• Greater Than/Less Than
• Dollars & Cents
• 10 Frame tracker to track # of days in school in color and bw
• Draw it
• Incredible Equation
• Who's Your Neighbor
• What's My Rule
• Base Ten Blocks
• Piggy Bank/Money Poster
***Updated to add Individual Basic Math Reference Sheets!*** Print on color paper to jazz them up!
• Number Words 1-100
• 100’s Chart
• 120’s Chart
• 100’s Chart with Even Numbers in Red
• 120’s Chart with Even Numbers in Red
• 100’s Chart with Odd Numbers highlighted grey
• 120’s Chart with Odd Numbers highlighted grey
• US Currency Coins: Penny, Nickel, Dime and Quarter
• Us Currency Bills: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
• Place Value Chart (Ones, Tens, Hundreds)
• Number Lines 1-100
• Telling Time
Download the Preview to see the student response sheets and Individual Reference Sheets
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me! Consider becoming a follower to be notified of new products all new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours!