This Math Mega Bundle is packed with so many incredible products! It's a great bargain at over 20% off if you buy the products individually!
The Math Mega Bundle includes:
Math Strategies for Everyday
- Math Strategies for Everyday includes 9 math strategies to help your students understand and master basic facts and improve their computation skills.
Nine math strategies are included:
Array (4 signs)
Area Model (3 signs)
Bar Model (5 signs)
Base Ten Models (7 signs, include 2 and 3 digit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping)
Equal Groups (5 signs)
Fact Families (2 signs)
Number Bonds (4 signs)
Place Value (10 signs, includes partial sum, partial differences and distributive property for multiplication)
Rounding (rounding, 2 methods for rounding with student charts)
Snow Much Fun with Time
- Telling Time can be a challenge for 2nd and 3rd graders. Students will learn how to tell time to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, 5-minute and minute intervals.
The packet includes:
Small (5 inch) and large (7.5 inch) clock faces with movable hands, secured with brads.
digital time cards for games and activities
9 Student Resource pages that explain analog and digital clocks, time to the half hour, quarter hour, five minute, one minute, elapsed time, elapsed time on a time line, elapsed time on a T Chart
Student practice pages that connect analog time with digital time
Problem Solving with time
Calculating elapsed time
Build a Snowman activity to practice telling and/or writing time.
Cooking Up Fun with Fractions
- Fractions! Cooking Up Fun with Fractions is a complete unit to use while teaching fractions. These fraction activities will help you "cook-up" some fun with your third grade students as they learn about fractions.
6 teaching pages to use during your lessons. Students can also keep the pages in their binders or folders as reference pages
18 no prep Student pages to practice skills
7 Cut-n-Paste pages for students to practice skills
2 sets of task cards
31 pages of fractions pieces (pizzas, circles and squares)
4 pages of answer keys
- Multiplication Strategies will help students in second and third grade memorize the facts. These strategies will also help students in fourth or fifth grade who are still struggling with this concept.
Students will have a great time with this amusement park theme of multiplication activities.
Table of Contents:
p. 2 Multiplication Vocabulary, factors, product
p. 3 Multiplication is Groups of numbers
p. 4 Multiplication Commutative Property
p. 5 Draw a Picture sign
p. 6. Repeated Addition sign
p. 7. Skip Counting sign
p. 8 Make an Array sign
p. 9-12 practice page for each strategy
p. 13 Strategy Tickets, choose a strategy
p. 14 Strategy Tickets, blank page
p. 15-21 Multiplication Midway game
STAR Problem Solving
- These Problem Solving Strategies will help your students solve any word problem. The STAR thinking steps will guide them through the problem as they use the eight problem solving strategies included in this packet.
The problem solving strategies are:
Use manipulatives, beach theme
Draw a picture, summer camp theme
Find a pattern, surfing theme
Make an organized list, baking theme
Use a table or chart, BBQ theme
Guess and check, lemonade stand theme
Work backwards, skateboard theme
Use logical reasoning, recycling theme
For a more detailed description and preview you can look at the individual products with these links:
Math Strategies for Every Day
STAR Problem Solving Stragegies
Snow Much Fun with Time
Cooking up Fun with Fractions
Copyright © 2012- 2014 Debbie Crockett
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.