This bundle includes over 75 of my individual resources, including math task cards, games, scavenger hunts, review activities, and more for upper elementary and middle school math. Resources can be used during math workshop centers or in a whole group setting. These activities are designed for 6th grade math, but can be used from 5th-7th grade math. This bundle includes resources that were created prior to the activities in my Math Mega Bundle (For Upper Elementary/Middle School Math) PART 2
. There is no overlap in products between these two bundles. Individually, the products included in this bundle amount to over $130. This product DOES NOT include any future products in my store.
Visit my blog for more information about some of the products included in this bundle!
Math Mega Bundle Blog Post
INCLUDED IN THIS MATH MEGA BUNDLE
1. Math Brain Busters Bundle (675 questions)
2. Math Enrichment Task Card Bundle (162 problems)
3. Math Jeopardy Bundle
4. Scavenger Hunt Bundle
5. Equation Top-it Bundle
6. Equation Memory Bundle
7. Math Bingo Bundle (Squares and Roots, Negative, and Multiplication)
8. Connect Four Bundle
9. Flash Card Bundle
10. Shopping For the Deal Unit Rate Activity
11. Stock Market Activity
12. Algebra Top-it Game
13. Guess-it Math Game
14. "What are the Chances?" Probability Activity
15. Numbers and Operations Posters
16. Expressions and Equations Posters
17. Multiplying Decimals Study Guide
18. Challenge of the Week Problems
19. Blueprint Project Lesson Plans
20. 6th Grade Math Vocabulary Words
21. Percent Scramble Game
22. Math Curse Challenge Questions
23. Equivalent Fraction Memory Game
24. Pi Day Challenge Activity
Many of these products focus on increasing students understanding of number systems, rates and ratios, expressions and equations, geometry, statistics, and probability.
To get the vast majority of my math resources for the upper elementary and lower middle school grades, purchase this bundle in conjunction with the following mega bundle. All of the resources in this Math Mega Bundle Part 1 are different than the resources in the following Math Mega Bundle Part 2.
Math Mega Bundle (For Upper Elementary/Middle School Math) PART 2
Cover clip art thanks to Melonheadz and Graphics From the Pond.