Choice is always important for students. With this math menu, students will have the choice of 9 exciting options to write about their math vocabulary words. Each option includes a template for students to complete their menu choice and guide their writing. A rubric is also included for quick and easy grading!
Math Menu Options include:
• Text About It: Clarifying in a text conversation to their parents about two words
• Quiz Time: Students will create a 5 question quiz (and answer key) using a variety of questions.
•Venn Diagram: Looking at similarities and differences between two words
•Instagram It: Students will create a post form the perspective of one of their vocabulary words
•Comic Strip Creation: Using their creativity students will draw a comic strip show the meaning of a word
•Top 5: Listing the top five reasons math is important using vocabulary words
• Sing a Song: Students will change the lyrics to Row, row, row your boat" to explain a math topic and using vocab words
• Frayer Model: Using different vocab words students will show the meanings in a frayer model
• Tweet About It: Using the twitter account of a vocabulary word students will create a series of tweets.
The math menu can be glued into student notebooks for yearly use! The menu options can be used in a variety of ways including: end of unit project, homework, right away work, exit slip and so much more!
*Follow me for new products that are always 50% for the first 24 hours!