It's the end of the year and you want to have some fun! This event allows you and your students to enjoy the outdoors, requires little planning, some preparation and a splash of math!
Students form teams and participate in several easy to set up activities outside. Most items needed for the stations can be provided by your physical education department.
- 10 game stations with directions for set-up, play, math and list of items needed.
- 10 game station signs.
- Student packet with directions, math recording sheets and riddle page.
- Information packet that explains everything from set-up to clean-up.
- A complete list of items needed for the day.
- A letter home for parents.