Includes 6 Math Mnemonic Flip Book Pages:
1. Order of Operations
2. Long Division (Divide, Multiply,Subtract, Check, Bring Down)
3. Long Division (Divide, Multiply,Subtract, Check, Bring Down, Repeat or Remainder)
4. Metric Units of Measure
5. Steps for Solving Word Problems (C.U.B.E.S)
6. Steps for Solving Word Problems (B.U.C.K.)
ANSWER KEYS INCLUDED
Each Flip Book Mnemonic includes a blank template for you to create (or challenge students to create) a mnemonic of your own.
Check out more Mnemonic Flip Page Books:
MATH MnemonicsSCIENCE MnemonicsSOCIAL STUDIES Mnemonics
Advantages of Using Mnemonics
• They provide a memory bridge to help you recall information that otherwise is difficult to remember.
• They involve rearranging or reorganizing information, which also helps you personalize the information and be a more active learner.
• They add interest to studying by providing you with new ways to work with information.
• When used properly, they allow you to spend less time retrieving information from your long-term memory.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©Teacher’s Lounge. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this product are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.