This task card printable helps children reinforce the concept of counting money. Children will add up all the money on the presents. There is a combination of quarters, pennies, nickles, and dimes as well as dollar bills. Then find the amount on the opened present. Each unopened present has a number so as to record answers on the sheet that is provided. Each opened present has the name of the gift on the present.
--21 presents unopened with money
--21 presents opened with gift and dollar amount
--2 recording sheets (two different versions)
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Can be used for assessment purposes.
* Can be used in small group.
* Can be used at a math center.
* Can be used in whole group as in circle time.
* The cards can be used to order money amounts from least to greatest or vice versa.
* Can be used two different ways: Count the money inside the present. Match it to the correct amount written on the open present OR Pick a gift on the open present. Find the matching present with the correct amount of money.
If separated, put a matching sticker on the backs of the pieces that go together. When the child is finished, have them turn over the cards to see if the stickers match.
Shoveling Money (Counting Coins)
Gobbling Up Money (Counting Coins)
Boo Money (Counting Coins)
Bunny Money- Story Problem Task Cards
Snow More Money (Counting Coins)
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
Gift of Thanks!!
Creations by Mrs Mouse