Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.18 MB | 16 pages
Are you tired of making copies?
Are you running out of copies?
I have a solution for you! This morning work was created in PowerPoint and was saved as a PDF so that it is accessible on multiple devices. Students can record answers on notebook paper or in a math journal to save you time and copies!
This product has a version with dates and ***a version without dates incase you find this useful during another part of the year.***
This product was made for a Third Grade class as a way to spiral review. During November, it reviews the following:
1. Rounding to the nearest ten and hundred
2. Missing numbers in addition and subtraction number sentences
3. Three digit addition and subtraction
4. Skip counting
5. Multiplication fluency
6. Missing numbers in multiplication number sentences
7. Problem solving that requires critical thinking to solve two step problems. Some problems include pictographs or tables that students must pull information from to solve. Others include two step problems with addition and subtraction.
Each month will build on the previous month to continue a spiral review. Be on the lookout for more morning work products!
It follows my school calendar so there is no morning work for 11/11 (Veteran's Day) or the week of Thanksgiving. If you desperately need work for these days, I will be happy to make some for you! Just send me an email.
Please don't forget to rate this product if you are happy with it!