Math Moves: Step Up Your Math Game Grade 2 is a daily Common Core spiral review with weekly assessments.
Download the preview for one week free!
Looking for 3rd, 4th grade or 5th grade? Check them out here:
*3rd Grade Math Moves
*4th Grade Math Moves
*5th Grade Math Moves
Looking for the BUNDLES?
*3rd and 4th Grades
*4th and 5th Grades
*3rd, 4th and 5th Grades
One of the most effective ways to foster mastery and retention of mathematical skills is through a daily cumulative review. Using this spiral review, students are exposed to skills and concepts that touch all 5 mathematical domains each week. By using Math Moves, you will also be able to scaffold instruction to meet the individual needs of each student based on each student’s particular needs.
Included in this 180 page pack you will find the following:
• Daily Work- 4 questions per day; 16 questions a week; all 5 domains covered every week!
• Weekly Assessment- A separate weekly assessment page covering the same standards from the daily work; 15-25 tested standards each week; all 5 domains covered every week!
• Answer Keys for daily work and assessment.
• Common Core State Standards listed on each question on the answer key
• Tiered approach-the questions get progressively more rigorous throughout the year
• Questions written to meet the standards for mathematical practice
• CCSS checklist for a visual of when standards are being addressed
Math Moves works great for morning work, but can also be used for homework. It can also be used for older grades as a review or for lower grades as enrichment!
**This is a zipped file- Four PDF files included in the zipped file. You will need to be able to unzip this file to access the documents.***
Please download the preview file to see a sample of Week 1, Test 1 and the answer keys for both.
I’d love for you to visit my blog: Fun in Room 4B
for more teaching tips!
If you have any questions, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org