Math Movie Questions BUNDLE - Pre-Algebra
This is a BUNDLE pack of Math Movie Questions in Pre-Algebra topics for the following movies:
- Math Movie Questions for It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - Pre-Algebra
- Math Movie Questions for How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) - Pre-Algebra
- Math Movie Questions for Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory - Pre-Algebra
• Answer key included
• Questions come from math areas usually taught/reviewed in Pre-Algebra
• Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the last "fun" question, that makes use of PEMDAS).
• Great holiday activities, substitute material, Friday activity, extra credit, etc.
• Fun movie activities to use while students are still learning!
Some topics addressed in the questions include:
- Using Fractions
- Fractions/Percents/Decimals Conversions
- Adding and Dividing Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Scientific Notation
- Writing Expressions
- Combining Like Terms
- Evaluating and Solving Expressions
- Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides
- PLUS More!
Additional Pre-Algebra Material from Teach Math With Me:
Pre-Algebra *** Valentine's Day Themed Worksheet
Pre-Algebra Semester 1 Review Slides
Looking for math ACT Prep resources? Check out my ACT Prep section here!
See all my products at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store
and on my website at TeachMathWithMe.com
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Thank you for your feedback!