Also included in
- Math Movie Questions BUNDLE - ACT PrepThis is a BUNDLE pack of Math Movie Questions in ACT Prep.• Answer keys included as well as solution pages showing how each question is worked out• Questions come from math areas usually seen on the ACT• Students do not need to watch the movies to answer the que$13.50$15.00Save $1.50
- Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - Curriculum, Worksheets, Math Movies, & SlidesThis BUNDLE contains most all of my ACT Prep Resources -- check out all that's included!This Bundle contains a full 9 week curriculum that has lesson plans, bell ringers, review slides, guided notes, practice questions, daily ac$185.00$264.28Save $79.28
Math Movie Questions for Elf - Math ACT Prep
Included are 16 ACT math skills questions that go along with the movie Elf (with Will Ferrell/PG).
• Two forms of worksheets included (see Preview)
• Answer key included as well as a solutions page with each question worked out
• Questions come from math areas usually seen on the ACT
• Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the last "fun" question, that makes use of PEMDAS).
• Great holiday activity, end of semester fun, substitute material, Friday activity, extra credit, etc.
• Fun movie activity to use while students are still learning and prepping for the ACT!
Topics covered in questions:
- Measure of Central Angle
- Least Common Multiple
- Negative Numbers/Absolute Value
- Angle of Elevation
- Conic Sections
- Area - Rectangle
- Units/Use of Division
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Correlation Coefficient
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Thank you for your feedback!