Included are 20 Algebra questions that go along with the Christmas movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (2000).
- Answer key included
- Convenient front/back copying available (2 student sheets total)
- Questions come from areas covered during a typical 1st semester Algebra 1 class (Core-Curriculum aligned)
- Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the last question).
- Great end-of-the-year activity, substitute material, Friday activity, etc.
- Fun Christmas activity to use while students are still learning!
*For use by one teacher only unless additional licenses are purchased.
**Thank you for your feedback!
See more of my products at my Teacher Pay Teacher Store and on my website at TeachMathWithMe.com.