PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Included are 20 Pre-Algebra questions that go along with the Christmas movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000).
• Answer key included
• Convenient front/back copying available (2 student sheets total)
• Questions come from areas covered during a typical 1st semester Pre-Algebra class (Core-Curriculum aligned)
• Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the last question).
• Great end-of-the-year activity, substitute material, Friday activity, etc.
• Fun Christmas activity to use while students are still learning!
*For use by one teacher only unless additional licenses are purchased.
**Thank you for your feedback!
See more of my products at my Teacher Pay Teacher Store and on my website at TeachMathWithMe.com.