Included are 25 math ACT prep questions that go along with the Christmas movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000).
- Answer key included as well as a solutions page showing each question worked out
- Questions come from each of the 6 areas of math covered on the ACT (PreAlgebra, Elementary Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Plane Geometry, and Trigonometry)
- Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the BONUS question).
- Great end-of-the-year activity, substitute material, Friday activity, etc.
- Fun Christmas activity to use while students are still learning!
*For use by one teacher only unless additional licenses are purchased.
**Thank you for your feedback!
See more of my products at my Teacher Pay Teacher Store
and on my website at LearnMathWithMe.com.