Also included in
- Math Movie Questions BUNDLE - ACT PrepThis is a BUNDLE pack of Math Movie Questions in ACT Prep.• Answer keys included as well as solution pages showing how each question is worked out• Questions come from math areas usually seen on the ACT• Students do not need to watch the movies to answer the que$13.50$15.00Save $1.50
- Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - Curriculum, Worksheets, Math Movies, & SlidesThis BUNDLE contains most all of my ACT Prep Resources -- check out all that's included!This Bundle contains a full 9 week curriculum that has lesson plans, bell ringers, review slides, guided notes, practice questions, daily ac$185.00$263.31Save $78.31
Included are 25 math ACT prep questions that go along with the Christmas movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000).
- Answer key included as well as a solutions page showing each question worked out
- Questions come from each of the ACT categories of math as defined by ACT
- Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the BONUS question).
- Great end-of-the-year activity, substitute material, Friday activity, etc.
- Fun Christmas activity to use while students are still learning!
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - All My Math ACT Prep Products Together!
Find it all and more HERE!
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Thank you for your feedback!
Visit my website at TeachMathWithMe.com.