Included are 18 ACT Prep questions that go along with the movie Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory.
• Answer key included as well as a solutions page showing each question worked out
• Room available for students to work on the sheets (3 total student sheets)
• Questions come from areas usually seen on the ACT math section (solving equations, probability, geometry, rates, functions, and more)
• Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the last "fun" question, that makes use of PEMDAS).
• Great end-of-the-year activity, substitute material, Friday activity, pre-Spring Break material, post-State testing reward, extra credit, etc.
• Fun movie activity to use while students are still learning!
Topics covered in questions:
- Reading Graphs
- Determining Taxes
- System of Equations
- Angle of Elevation
- Arc Measure
- Slope Given 2 Points
- Area - Triangle
- Area - Circle
- Equation - Point Slope
- Slope of Perpendicular Line
- Volume of Cylinder
- Surface Area
- Perimeter of Irregular Figure
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
Math 5-A-Day ACT Prep Skills - Daily Question Sets for 4 Weeks - Included in this curriculum as a BONUS!
Plus more HERE!
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Thank you for your feedback!