Included are 20 Pre-Algebra questions that go along with the movie Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory.
• Answer key included
• Room available for students to work on the sheets (3 total student sheets)
• Questions come from areas covered during a Pre-Algebra class (Core-Curriculum aligned) or previously
• Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the last "fun" question, that makes use of PEMDAS).
• Great end-of-the-year activity, substitute material, Friday activity, pre-Spring Break material, post-State testing reward, extra credit, etc.
• Fun movie activity to use while students are still learning!
Topics covered in questions:
- Using Percents
- Write an Expression and Solve
- Volume of a Box
- Multiply and Subtract Fractions
- Area and Proportionality
- Calculate Percentages
- Area of a Circle
- Price Discounts and Sales Tax
- Scientific Notation
- Area of Rectangle
- Volume of a Cylinder
- Proportions and Rectangles
*For use by one teacher only unless additional licenses are purchased.
**Thank you for your feedback!
See more of my products at my Teacher Pay Teacher Store
and on my website at LearnMathWithMe.com.