Mastery of the basic multiplication facts is essential to future mathematics success. Children fall behind without immediate recall of the facts of multiplication. Lacking a ready knowledge of these facts it is hard to work many mathematical problems such as division and computing fractions.
Memorizing the multiplication facts can be difficult. But it need not be! Beginning with the 10’s “Trick” (the easiest) Multiplication Made Easy and Fun! is designed sequentially to build competence and confidence in children as they tackle their multiplication tables.
1.Multiplication of a number by power of TEN.
2.Multiplication of decimals by positive power of TEN.
3. Multiplication of decimals by negative power of TEN.
It helps all children attain the competent and confident memorization of the multiplication.
It is assumed that the concept of multiplication has been taught or is being taught concurrently with this program.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - History - Symbols - Facts
• Spring Scavenger Hunt -- An Activity
• A Scavenger Hunt on “ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF 2-DIGIT NUMBERS’’
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Water Scavenger Hunts
• 3D shapes : Mini Unit for KG to 2nd Grade Common core
• Fraction (Math Common Core)
• Mean - Median - Mode - Range -Understanding With Easy Steps!!!!
• Calendar Scavenger Hunt - Activity for Days/Week and Month/Year
• Cinco de Mayo Scavenger Hunt - History & Funfacts
• End of the Year Reflection Questions Card
• Thanksgiving Adapted Task Book- An Activity for KG-3rd Grade
• Christmas Literacy
• Christmas Scavenger Hunt