1. Make a copy of the stick people in color.
2. Number the people
3. Laminate the people.
4. Give each student in your class a person as they enter the room.
5. Place students into groups of 3 and give them clue #1 set of problems.
6. Once they solve, have them show you the answers, then give them clue #2 set of problems.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until someone solves the murder. The murderer is the very last stick person on the sheet.
1. Solve each problem set to find clues to decide who the killer is in class.
2. Once you solve all of your first problem set, see your teacher for the next group of problems.