In this Math Mysteries custom bundle download you will receive instructions and a form to complete to process your bundle order. You may choose any 15 of my single math mysteries (no pre-packaged bundles) in your bundle.
The total full price value of 15 math mysteries would be $52.50, you will save 28% off with this bundle!
STEPS REQUIRED TO TAKE POST PURCHASE:
- Step 1: View the range of math mysteries available in my store for grades 1-6. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY ENTIRE RANGE OF MATH MYSTERIES!
- Step 2: Choose any 15 of the single math mysteries that you would like from any grade level. This form is for one use only, so please choose carefully.
- Step 3: Complete the form on the following page. Please ensure to include the date of purchase and ORDER ID # of this Custom Bundle purchase.
- Step 4: Email your completed form to email@example.com. You should receive your 15 mysteries in the email marked on your form within 1-3 business days of sending your form.
- Orders will not be processed without an order ID number.
- The form is only usable once.
- A single math mystery is a story and a grade level. If you want the same story in two different grade levels that will count as 2 items.
Thank you! :)
AVAILABLE IN OTHER PACK SIZES
Math Mysteries Custom Bundle Pack of 10
Math Mysteries Custom Bundle Pack of 20
SOME VIDEO HOOKS AVAILABLE WITH MORE TO COME!
Please note that I have not included the MP4 files for videos currently available within the download due to size limitations. But you can access all that are available for free in the Video tab section of our store OR
CLICK HERE for Video Library for Math Mysteries & Quests
We are working on getting more intro video hooks for our math mysteries (not all currently have one). You are able to view them for free within our TPT store, YouTube Channel or Video Library on www.jjresourcecreations.com.
Click on the link below to go to the custom area where videos can be found within out TPT store for streaming.
CLICK HERE TO FIND FREE VIDEO HOOKS AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE for Website Video Library for Math Mysteries & Quests
CLICK HERE for HOW TO Download Videos from YouTube to your computer