Differentiate instruction with multiple grade level worksheets! Challenge your advanced students, provide fluency practice for your on level students, and fill in the gaps in student learning. Two different worksheets per grade level from first to sixth grade and a color by number.
Keep students engaged by allowing them to be creative while practicing their skills.
All worksheet answers create the same picture. Print the worksheet with the skills your students need to work on. Perfect differentiated instruction!
Product includes these 13 worksheets:
1) Color by number
2) Addition within 100 (without regrouping) (1.NBT.C.4)
3) Addition within 100 (with regrouping) (1.NBT.C.4)
4) Word form to standard form (2.NBT.A.3)
5) Base ten to standard form (2.NBT.A.3)
6) Subtraction within 1,000 (without regrouping) (3.NBT.A.2)
7) Subtraction within 1,000 (with regrouping) (3.NBT.A.2)
8) Prime or composite numbers labeled on a hundreds chart (4.OA.B.4)
9) Prime or composite numbers (4.OA.B.4)
10) Evaluate expressions with parentheses (5.OA.A.1)
11) Evaluate expressions with parentheses and brackets (5.OA.A.1)
12) Least common multiple (6.NS.B.4)
13) Greatest common factor (6.NS.B.4)
This individual activity is perfect for early finisher work, sub plan fillers, and independent practice during centers.
PRINTABLE, NO PREP ACTIVITY!