Differentiate instruction with multiple grade level worksheets! Students may create the same mystery picture, while working on different skills and various levels of difficulty. Challenge your advanced students, provide fluency practice for your on level students, and fill in the gaps in student learning. Two different worksheets per grade level from first to sixth grade and a color by number.
All worksheet answers create the same picture. Print the worksheet with the skills your students need to work on. Perfect differentiated instruction!
Product includes these 13 worksheets:
1) Color by number
2) Subtract 10 (1.NBT.C.6)
3) Subtract multiples of 10 (1.NBT.C.4)
4) Add or subtract 10 and 100 (2.NBT.B.8)
5) Add or subtract within 1,000 (2.NBT.B.7)
6) Round to the nearest 10 (3.NBT.A.1)
7) Multiplying by 10 (3.NBT.A.3)
8) Multiplying by multiples of 10 (4.OA.A.1)
9) Dividing by multiples of 10 (4.OA.A.1)
10) Multiplying fractions with denominators of 10 and 100 (5.NF.B.4.B)
11) Multiplying a whole number by a fraction (5.NF.B.4.B)
12) Absolute Value (6.NS.C.7.C)
13) Absolute value with operation (6.NS.C.7.C)
Keep students engaged by allowing them to be creative while practicing their skills.
This individual activity is perfect for early finisher work, sub plan fillers, and independent practice during centers.
PRINTABLE, NO PREP ACTIVITY!