Differentiate instruction with multiple grade level worksheets! Students may create the same mystery picture, while working on different skills and various levels of difficulty. Challenge your advanced students, provide fluency practice for your on level students, and fill in the gaps in student learning. Two different worksheets per grade level from first to sixth grade and a color by number.
All worksheet answers create the same picture. Print the worksheet with the skills your students need to work on. Perfect differentiated instruction!
Product includes these 13 worksheets:
1) Color by number
2) 10 more and 10 less (1.NBT.C.5)
3) Adding multiples of 10 (1.NBT.C.4)
4) Adding two-digit numbers (2.NBT.B.6)
5) Add up to four two-digit numbers (2.NBT.B.6)
6) Multiplication (3.OA.C.7)
7) Division (3.OA.C.7)
8) Decimal to fraction conversion (4.NF.C.6)
9) Fraction addition: denominators of 10 and 100 (4.NF.C.5)
10) Division with a two-digit divisor (multiple of ten) (5.NBT.B.6)
11) Division with a two-digit divisor (without remainder) (5.NBT.B.6)
12) Division with multi-digit numbers with decimals in divisor and dividend (6.NS.B.2)
13) Division of multi-digit whole numbers by two-digit divisors with remainders (6.NS.B.2)
Keep students engaged by allowing them to be creative while practicing their skills.
This individual activity is perfect for early finisher work, sub plan fillers, and independent practice during centers.
PRINTABLE, NO PREP ACTIVITY!