Differentiate instruction with multiple grade level worksheets! Students may create the same mystery picture, while working on different skills and various levels of difficulty. Challenge your advanced students, provide fluency practice for your on level students, and fill in the gaps in student learning. Two different worksheets per grade level from first to sixth grade and a color by number.
All worksheet answers create the same picture. Print the worksheet with the skills your students need to work on. Perfect differentiated instruction!
Product includes these 13 worksheets:
1) Color by number
2) Using base ten blocks to identify tens and ones (1.NBT.B.2)
3) Identifying ones and tens from standard form (1.NBT.B.2)
4) Using base ten blocks to identify ones, tens, and hundreds (2.NBT.A.1)
5) Identifying ones, tens, and hundreds from standard form (2.NBT.A.1)
6) Completing fact families (3.OA.A.4)
7) Missing Factor (3.OA.A.4)
8) Adding mixed numbers with like denominators (4.NF.B.3.C)
9) Subtracting mixed numbers with like denominators (4.NF.B.3.C)
10) Multiplying fractions (5.OA.A.1)
11) Multiplying fractions and reducing products (5.OA.A.1)
12) Equivalent Expressions (6.EE.A.3)
13) Evaluate Expressions with exponents (6.EE.A.1)
Keep students engaged by allowing them to be creative while practicing their skills.
This individual activity is perfect for early finisher work, sub plan fillers, and independent practice during centers.
PRINTABLE, NO PREP ACTIVITY!