Differentiate instruction with multiple grade level worksheets! Students may create the same mystery picture, while working on different skills and various levels of difficulty. Challenge your advanced students, provide fluency practice for your on level students, and fill in the gaps in student learning. Two different worksheets per grade level from second to sixth grade and a color by number.
All worksheet answers create the same picture. Print the worksheet with the skills your students need to work on. Perfect differentiated instruction!
Product includes these 11 worksheets:
1) Color by number
2) Word form within 1,000 (2.NBT.A.3)
3) Expanded form and word form within 1,000 (2.NBT.A.3)
4) Subtraction and Addition with variables (3.NBT.A.2)
5) Subtraction within 1,000 with 2 zeroes (3.NBT.A.2)
6) Addition and Subtraction with variables (4.OA.B.4)
7) Round to any place value (4.NBT.A.3)
8) Multiplying by powers of 10 (5.OA.A.1)
9) Dividing by Powers of 10 (5.OA.A.1)
10) Order of operations with Exponents (6.EE.A.2.C)
11) Order of operations with Exponents Advanced (6.EE.A.2.C)
Keep students engaged by allowing them to be creative while practicing their skills.
This individual activity is perfect for early finisher work, sub plan fillers, and independent practice during centers.
PRINTABLE, NO PREP ACTIVITY!