Here are 8 how to guides for common core fraction skills. This bundle includes:
1) How to compare fractions
2) How to simplify fractions
3) How to change between mixed numbers and improper fractions
4) How to add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators
5) How to add and subtract mixed numbers
6) How to multiply fractions
7) How to model multiplying fractions
8) How to divide fractions
All are printed two to a page to save on copies, except for modeling multiplying fractions.
I use the guides in our math notebooks. The kids glue them in and have a quick reference for classwork, homework, and studying. The parents really appreciate these as well because they can see the steps that I have taught the students to follow. Using these guides, parents can help at home with homework. Having a copy of these cuts down on the notes that students take in class as well, which saves lots of time!!