This is a six week program designed to help students get ready for their state standardized test while having fun. This program can be extended to a longer or shorter period of time to meet your review needs.
This product includes:
-Description of how to use the program in your classroom.
- 10 weeks of warm-ups/worksheets for you to use.
- Math Olympics recording sheet (3 different ones to choose from)
- 6 finale events (a culminating activity to celebrate the end of math olympics)
- Math Olympics Finale recording sheet (2 to choose from)
-medals (2 two choose from)
-Pictures of the medals and the hall display
-place value through the hundred millions place
- read, write, and compare decimals to the hundredths place
- problem solving with addition and subtraction
-Addition and subtraction of decimals
-Problem solving with multiplication and division
- problem solving using estimation
- lines and angles
- locate and name points on a number line
In the preview, I have included what the warm-up looks like for one week and one finale event. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.