*TRY before you BUY! Download the preview for a FREE game for adding ten!
It’s teacher’s choice with this set of four board games for computation, since each game comes in two formats:
* Print in color on cardstock and laminate (players cover spaces with small markers or beans, or circle the numbers with a wipe-off marker). Save on copying by using again and again!
* Print and copy in black and white and use as consumables. Save on color ink and laminating film!
The games and the standards they support are:
* We Love Books!: adding two numbers, sums of 2-12 (CCSS1.OA.6)
* Twice as Much Reading, Twice as Much Fun!: adding doubles (CCSS1.OA.6)
* Roll and Read: subtracting with minuends of 1-6 (CCSS1.OA.6)
* Book Buddies: adding ten (CCSS1.NBT.6)
Great for math centers, math tubs, and small group instruction, these games are also perfect to send as homework - what a fun and easy way to encourage family involvement!
Thanks so much for your interest in this game set!
Follow me on Pinterest