12 fun pattern strips that can be used during an algebra unit in math. Includes all of the resources that you will need for an engaging lesson. Simply print and you’re ready to go!
This resource includes:
• 12 pattern strips
• Pattern reference (ABCD pattern guide)
• Task card – “Can you identify the pattern and continue it?”
• 12 lego heads (6 on a page. Use these as support materials)
• Recording sheet – students identify the sequence and record the next head.
• Recording sheet – students identify the sequence and record the next 4 heads.
• Answer sheets for both recording sheets.
• Lego head strip template - students can make up their own sequences.
• Plain strip template
The patterns are:
AB, ABC, ABCD, ABBC, AAB, ABB, ABBCC, AABC, ABCB, ABCC, AABB, ABBA.
Click on these links to see more great pattern resources:
Growing / Extending pattern cards
Number pattern strips
Word pattern strips
© Suzanne Welch Teaching Resources
Earn TpT credits by providing feedback on this product after you purchase it. These credits can be used to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Follow me by clicking on the green star next to my store logo. You will receive notifications about upcoming sales in my store, my new products, freebies, etc.