Math Patterns gives students the ability to problem solve and think deeper about number and shape patterns. The patterns are differentiated to allow for student growth! Addition, subtraction, and multi-step number patterns are included! Students are working to meet 4th and 5th grade CCSS in a fun and engaging way!
Within the different activities, the students are required to think about the rule of the pattern, as well as the attributes of that pattern. Students will observe repetitions, odd/even numbers, and relate shape patterns to letters (ABAB, ABBA, ABCABC, etc.)
• 60 math pattern strips with recording sheets (answer keys are included)
• 6 interactive notebook pages with titles
• blank interactive notebook page templates for students to create patterns of their own
• Create Your Own Number Pattern sheet
• Create Your Own Shape Pattern sheet
*Black and white versions of cards are also provided for easier printing!