Math Performance Task: Camping
Students will practice many math concepts with the Camping Math Performance unit.
Students will plan a camping trip and keep track of the costs and fees, create a geometry campground site, and answer questions about mileage and more!
Answers are included in the Camping Math Performance Task.
1. Math Performance Task - Shopping for camping trip: Students will choose items from a chart and calculate the cost of camping.
2. Math Performance Task - Mileage: Students will answer questions about given mileage of the camping trip.
3. Math Performance Task - Campground: Students will create a map of the campground using geometric shapes for map symbols.
4. Math Performance Task - Fees and Fun: Students will keep track of the amount of fees on the camping trip.
5. Math Performance Task - Hike: Animals will create a graph using data given about the number of animals seen on a hike.
6. Math Performance Task - Comparing data from a chart: Students will compare information about the speed and size of animals.
More included in this Math Performance Task!