PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.54 MB | 24 pages
RECENTLY REVISED (6/28/14) to match the layout of 1st Quarter!
I've done ALL the planning for you! The focus of 2nd Quarter is subtraction within 100, 3-digit numbers, adding multiple numbers, skip counting by 100, telling time to the hour, and using the ¢ sign appropriately. Most of the skills taught this quarter build on from the skills taught during 1st quarter.
This document is for every 2nd grade teacher who is looking for a practical pacing guide to teach math using Common Core Standards. It includes:
- A pacing guide with vocabulary words and I Can statements
- A parent letter that lists the math skills their child will need to learn by the end of the quarter
- An I Can Checklist to keep track of student progress throughout the quarter
- A Daily Math Sheet that practices numerous skills.
- I Can board cards to display throughout the quarter.