RECENTLY REVISED (7/15/14) to match the layout of the other quarters. I've done ALL the planning for you! The focus of 4th Quarter is adding and subtracting within 100, skip counting by 5, telling time to 5-minute intervals, measurement and graphing. Most of the skills taught this quarter build on from the skills taught during previous quarters.
This document is for every 2nd grade teacher who is looking for a practical pacing guide to teach math using Common Core Standards. It includes:
- A pacing guide with vocabulary words and I Can statements
- A parent letter that lists the math skills their child will need to learn by the end of the quarter
- An I Can Checklist to keep track of student progress throughout the quarter
- A Daily Math Sheet that practices numerous skills.
- I Can board cards to display throughout the quarter.
WANT MORE LESSON PLANS?
Planning Pack for 1st Quarter (FREE)
Planning Pack for 2nd Quarter
Planning Pack for 3rd Quarter
Planning Pack for 4th Quarter
NEED SIMPLE MATH GAMES?
Math Centers for 1st Quarter
Math Centers for 2nd Quarter
Math Centers for 3rd Quarter
Math Centers for 4th Quarter
NEED WORD PROBLEMS?
CLICK HERE for Set 1 (Addition Word Problems)
CLICK HERE for Set 2 (Subtraction Word Problems)
CLICK HERE for Set 3 (Word Problems with Regrouping)
CLICK HERE for Set 4 (Two-Step Word Problems)
CLICK HERE for the BUNDLE of all 4 sets.
NEED MATH HOMEWORK?
Math Homework Activities for the Entire Year