These 12 math-themed posters combine puns and cute graphics to brighten up your room and provide a bit of laughter during math class. You can sneak in some critical thinking by discussing the puns, too. These high resolution posters are all meant to be printed using 8.5x11 paper. Kids LOVE them!
Click on the preview to see small versions of all the posters.
Here is what is included when you purchase this resource:
• Time for Binge Thinking poster (1 page)
• Think Outside the Quadrilateral Parallelogram poster (1 page)
• Math Helps the World Make Cents poster (1 page)
• You Can Count on Math poster (1 page)
• There's a Fine Line Between Numerator and Denominator poster (1 page)
• Geometry Keeps Us in Shape poster (1 page)
• World's Best Math Manipulative poster (1 page)
• You Have to be Odd to be Number 1 poster (1 page)
• Place Value is All About Location Location Location poster (1 page)
• Life Without Number Lines is Pointless poster (1 page)
• We Got Problems poster (1 page)
• You Know I'm Always Right poster (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I'd appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Check all my Posters
for more fun and clever graphics.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!