The ABC's of Math Bundle is a fun and colorful set of math alphabet vocabulary cards that middle school and high school math teachers can use to decorate their bulletin boards and classrooms!
This mix & match bundle includes my ABCs of Middle School Math, ABCs of Algebra, and ABCs of Geometry. Each of the included 3 sets includes 26 cards with a letter of the alphabet, a math vocabulary word that starts with that letter, and an example or visual of the word.
All of the words included between the three sets are:
- area, absolute value, apothem
- base, binomial, bisector
- circumference, coefficient, chord
- diameter, domain, dilation
- exponent, equation, exterior angle
- face, function
- greatest common factor, geometric sequence, geometric mean
- histogram, hypotenuse, height
- integer, inequality, interior angle
- justification, joint variation, justification
- kite, k - constant of variation
- least common multiple, linear function, lateral area
- median (of data), monomial, median (of a triangle)
- net, negative exponent, nonagon
- origin, ordered pair, orthocenter
- prime number, polynomial, polyhedra
- quadrilateral, quadratic formula
- rational number, range, reflection
- slope, system of equations, sector
- translation, trinomial, transversal
- unit rate, undefined slope, unit circle
- vertex, variable, vertical angles
- whole number, weighted average, width
- x-coordinate, x-axis
- y-coordinate, y-axis
- zero product property, zero slope
These cards make great back to school decorations for secondary math classrooms that can stay up all year! They would look great above a chalkboard or whiteboard, on a bulletin board, or would make a great start to a math word wall!
Each download includes 2 print options:
- large (1 card per page)
- small (2 cards per page)
The ABCs are no longer just for elementary classrooms!!
Be sure to check out the previews of each included set to see a mini version of all of the cards so you know exactly what you are getting!!