These math posters use technical math terms and kid-friendly wording to display the 8 mathematical practices (common core) complete with visuals. These posters are perfect for introducing and reinforcing the math practices with primary aged students. There are 8 posters total (1 per math practice). Each poster has a corresponding picture that is perfect for primary aged students. You can use these posters as a reference when using different strategies during math instruction. These posters are on primary (red, yellow, green and blue) chevron color backgrounds.
►►►These posters are offered in other colors:
• Math Practices Posters for Young Learners in blue chevron
• Math Practices Posters for Young Learners on bright polka dots
• Math Practices Posters for Young Learners
Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave!
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these decor resources:
• Number Posters (0-20) in Primary Chevron
• Center Signs with Editable Nameplates in primary chevron
• Alphabet Posters in Primary Chevron
• Class Visual Schedule Cards - Great Classroom Visuals!
Let's Connect ►►► Facebook | Instagram | Blog
Created by © Amy Murray 2018